Payment :T/T 30% deposit payment before manufacture, and 70% balanced payment against B/L Copy.
original region :China
port of dispatch :Shenzhen，China
min order :One Container
Kitsen aluminum kwikstage is a universally established prefabricated scaffolding system.
1. Product Description:
Kitsen aluminum kwikstage is a universally established prefabricated scaffolding system. Used for both access and shoring applications, its inherent simplicity is what makes kwikstage become a more versatile, efficient and cost effective alternative to traditional tube and coupler scaffolds.
2. Product Parameters:
1) Product Name: Kitsen AluminumKwikstage
2) Material: Aluminum 6061-T6 & Birch Plywood
Size: Standard Post Diameter Φ48.5mm
3. Product Details:
1） Quick and easy to erect-ledgers and transoms are fixed to the vertical standards using captive wedge connections. Eliminating the need for transverse bracing.
2） No loose fittings-captive connector means reduced losses and increased productivity compared to traditional tube and coupler scaffold.
4） Simple erection procedures ensure stringent safety levels can be easily achieved.
5） A comprehensive range of accessories for handrails, hop-up brackets, staircase towers and loading bays. Providing safe and secure access at all times.
6） Simple to maintain-no screw threads. Leads to minimizing maintenance costs.
5. Product Assembly Description:
1) Check that all components are on site, undamaged and that they are functioning correctly – (refer to Checklist and Quantity Schedules). Damaged or incorrect components shall not be used.
2) The safe working load is 224.5kgs/㎡, per platform level.
Previous :Protective Suspended Aluminum Ringlock Scaffolding
Next :Mini Rolling Aluminum Folding Mobile Scaffolding